Onshore Nitrogen Services
- Nitrogen Unit operates from a trailer chassis by use of conventional container connections.
- Trailer includes All Around walk a ways for easy and safe access.
- Treating Iron and appendices are fixed mounted underneath trailer chassis covered and protected against season conditions.
- The Unit control cabin is now integrated providing a ergonomic operating environment during all conditions.
- Compact trailer design for easy access to small locations.
- The Detroit engine equipped with Zone II exhaust cooling and engine shutdown systems for on- and offshore usage.
- The unit is noise level tested according ISO 3746. Acoustic enclosure to be rated for 80 dBA.
- The CS&P triplex high pressure pump, driven by a Denison hydraulic motor.
- Maximum output flow 10.200 Nm3/hr.
- Maximum operating pressure 400 bar(g).
- Liquid Nitrogen connections: NIT 150 & 3” EIGA.