Offshore Nitrogen Services
- The Unit Control Cabin is now integrated pro- viding an ergonomic operating environment during all conditions.
- Cabin Heating.
- Chair and desk.
- Adjustable shutdown for max work Pressure.
- Adjustable remote sensing shutdown for temperature and pressure
- Connections for external DAS systems.
- Four Stroke Detroit Series 60 engine rated @ 500 BHP equipped with Zone II Pyroban 3GP gas cooling system. And shutdown system.
- Acoustic enclosure to be rated for 80 dBA.
- CS&P triplex high pressure pump with 1 5/8” cold ends, driven by a M24 Denison hydraulic motor.
- Maximum output flow: – 85 SCM per minute @ 400 Bar.
- Maximum operating pressure: – 690 Bar.
- Liquid N2 connection NIT 150.
- Discharge connection 2”1502 WECO.