- The control cabin is over-pressurized, air-conditioned and it is possible to use conventional electric equipment.
- The cabin has a large interior including table for customer convenience.
- The injector and reel controls from the unit are built into the operator chair. This results in better ergonomics for our operators.
- The control cabin is built according to the latest requirements.
- The caterpillar 3406 DITA charged diesel engine having 490 BHP and equipped with Zone II exhaust cooling and engine shutdown systems.
- The unit is noise level tested according ISO 3746. Acoustic enclosure to be rated for 85 dBA.
- The engine has a 5000 psi hydraulic capacity.