Blow Out Preventer features
- The 4-1/16” 10K psi “Forum” BOP is build light and compact.
- The BOP rams are easily changed from single function into dual function if required.
- The BOP piston rams from each cylinder is pressure equalized to avoid high loadings.
- The bonnet bolts have a low torque value, for easy access if change-out or repair is required away from base.
- The pressure equalizing valves are integrated in the BOP body in between each ram minimizing malfunction.
- NO OIL Leakage during Ram inserts change-out due to closed housing system.
- BOP is utilized with a ram position indicator.
- In all pressure situations all rams can be locked manually, due to clever torque ratio.